The doctors at GH Eye are providers for many medical insurance plans and vision plans. For specific information please contact our office at 571-445-3692.
Just because you do not have vision insurance does not mean you do not have eye care coverage! For example, ocular allergies, dry eye, floaters, visual auras or disturbances, cataracts, glaucoma, ocular foreign body sensation, retina or macula defects and pain in or around the eyes are examples of symptoms that can result in eye exams that can be submitted to a medical insurance plan.
Rules may differ from plan to plan so we will be glad to assist you with determining your benefits.
Our patients can also participate in the GH Eye Club. This program fills in the gaps for many of our patients including:
- Patients who do not have vision plan insurance
- Patients who need additional pairs of glasses or contact lenses beyond the one pair their vision plan covers
- Patients who are only eligible through their vision plan every two years or who have already used their vision plan coverage for this year
- Patients who cannot locate a satisfactory provider within their vision plan
- Patients who want a better warranty than what their vision plan covers.